Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Finds (11-4)

Friday Finds is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be reading. What great finds did you discover this week?


I have been so fortunate for books to be in the right place at the right time.The books must have heard NaNoWriMo was coming and they just popped up on the shelves and started being noticed by writers getting ready. :D Here are the books I have found. -Rae


My Finds:

     



 Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
Carry Yourself Back To Me by Deborah Reed
Love at First Click by Elizabeth Chandler
The Last Waltz by G.G. Vandagriff

2 comments:

  1. Love at First Click . . . never heard of that one. I love the cover though. Good luck with NaNoWriMo. I'm not doing it, but have all the respect for people who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran into it and I hope I can get to it soon. Thank you. -Rae

    ReplyDelete