Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (11/30)





IMM is a book meme brought to us from The Story Siren. Hey guys; it's Caressa. I actually didn't receive any books for review this week. I'll definitely have to start taking care of the stack of emails in our mailbox. :P

Crossed by Allie Condie
This book was actually ordered for me by my wonderful co-host, Rae, several weeks ago. I was so excited to file it in my shelves with my matching (pun intended) first edition copy of Matched, I forgot to feature it on my IMM. I'm super excited for this book.


Although not specifically book or blog related, I also got an amazing package in the mail with my NaNoWriMo 2011 Winner's shirt. That was super exciting.
For those of you who haven't ever given much thought to participating in NaNoWriMo but perhaps admire the program, the NaNoWriMo administration spent almost a million dollars on programs to encourage young writers. As a young writer, I always looked forward to the workbook, blogs, and activities they provided. This year they haven't broke even on their spending. Please donate or check out their shop!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read matching yet but it's on my tbr list! The covers are some of the most interesting i've ever seen in my life! I'd read them BECAUSE of the cover lol. Happy reading!
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I still have to get ahold of Matched! New follower!
    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck
    My IMM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I still have to read Matched!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather!
    Matched wasn't one of the best books I've ever read, but it was alright. I have higher expectations for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to get my hands on Crossed as I loved Matched. I hope that it's as good, if not better, than the first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I wasn't a huge fan of the first though. -Caressa :D

    ReplyDelete