Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (11-9)




IMM is a book meme brought to us from The Story Siren. My TBR list is overflowing and I do not know what to do since NaNoWriMo is taking time. Oh well more things to read in December. If you participaing in NaNoWriMo offically or nonoffically how are you handling your TBR list? Leave your answers in the comment box and I will gladly check them out. Here are the books I have found. :) -Rae


The book I am reading for school.


A book I have recieved from the author and I hope to be able to read. Also the other books I have filed onto my nook for authors and I hope to start reading. They are the top priority of my TBR list.
  






     



                                                (The book that Barbara Forte Abate sent me. I recieved it signed and with fun tid bits like bookmarks. Thank you so much)




Books I have bought

















No comments:

Post a Comment