Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving apology

     Hey guys; it's Caressa. As I'm sure you noticed, we failed to upload something both Thursday and Friday. I was out of town and discovered only when I got to my grandparents that their internet wasn't working. Thankfully, I now know to come prepared just in case.
     In other news, I won NaNoWriMo! I'm absolutely ecstatic about the win and accomplishment. On November 21, I read Lola and the Boy Next Door and that review will be up today to compensate for Thursday. We'd like to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving, even if we're late. After all, it's important to give thanks every day.
      Rachel composed a short list of novels she was thankful for when I was able to text her early Thursday morning. This is her reply:
     I am thankful for the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I'm thankful for every book of Ray Bradburys; he is a genius. I am also thankful for The Only Way to Paradise by GG Vandagriff and all the fiction novels I stuff myself with every day.

     We're thankful for all our followers and audience. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment