Monday, November 14, 2011

Musing Monday(11-14)

This week’s musing asks…

Are you currently collecting any authors? Why?
Do you have all of their books? If not, why not? 
Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?
      This is a great question. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a good answer. I collect series, particularly when friends or family buy me one of a set. It's also common for me to collect books from authors I like, in the expectation I will like their other novels as well. While I'm finishing my collections that are missing just a few novels (several of which authors only have one series out), I wouldn't say I was collecting any particular author's novels currently. I usually read all the books I collect in a timely manner, unless they were gifted and I expect little of the novel. -Caressa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment